Here we go.

08 June 2013

I kinda lose my mind, yeah.

On Monday, I tried to find a way to beach.  A quick lay on the beach, a flash swim in the ocean, some hasty sun worship.  And then I thought of all the things we're trying to do at our house.  It took a little bit of convincing myself, but I eventually withdrew my bid to beach.  It's time to kitchen.  It's time to dig up root balls and rhizomes.  This summer might be a total snooze after all.  BUT, investing in our home is a pretty good deal, there's just no immediate gratification.  Patience is not my strongest virtue.

Less of this:
 photo P1070626.jpg

 photo oursetup.jpg

 photo P1070711.jpg

More of this:
 photo CARMLS10232061c.jpg

 photo CARMLS10232061b.jpg

SMDH. HIDEOUS.
 photo CARMLS10232061a.jpg

This has been stuck in my head for three days now.  I don't mind it coming here and wasting all my time:


No comments:

Blog Archive